Monday, August 27, 2007

Hugs and Kisses


You give me hugs and kisses
Whenever I’m with you
You can not be without me
I’m stuck to you like glue

Anytime I'm needed
You know just where I’ll be
There's no place I can hide
You’ll find me easily

You never can refuse me
I put you right at ease
No matter where we are
I always try to please

When I'm between your lips
Your kisses are quite strong
Pressed between your fingers
I can't stay very long

I won't be going home again
You tossed me in the street
As if that wasn’t bad enough
You squished me with your feet

You gave me hugs and kisses
It’s me you did desire
I was having lots of fun
Until I caught on fire

You gave us hugs and kisses
But now you left your wife
You couldn’t kick the habit
That took away your life

KICK THE HABIT
TOSS THE CIGARETTES

By, Randee Saber 8/20/07