Sunday, February 4, 2007

I'd like to be a Redneck

I’d like to be a Redneck
Just try it out a bit
To see if their lifestyle
For me, could really fit

A home can be real roomy
A yard can be real prety
A trailer's very small
A trailer park is gritty

My trailer would be furnished
With discards on the street
I wouldn’t have nice dishes
In cool whip bowls we'd eat

I wouldn’t own a foreign car
I’d drive a pick up truck
One that’s old and battered
If it breaks I’m out of luck

My clothes would be real tacky
I’d buy them second hand
Short skirts and low cut blouses
Attention I’d command

There are no deed restrictions
Old cars parked everywhere
If I would live with Rednecks
No one would really care

The more I think about it
No need to check it out
I will not be a Redneck
I'm certain, there's no doubt

By, Randee Saber 6/4/06