Tuesday, November 4, 2008

For those of you

For those who liked offending me
I lacked the strength to let it be

For those who lowered my self esteem
I tried to be nice and never mean

For those I thought were once a friend
You wanted our friendship to finally end

For those who treated me unkind
You didn’t know I’d lose my mind

For all those reasons I got depressed
I hardly drove because I was stressed

For those of you who didn’t know
Five hospital visits I had to go

And now I can write a poem for you
It’s given me something useful to do

And with the income we’ve acquired
A new travel trailer was desired

And since I’m not working I have free time
So into my trailer or cruise ship I’ll climb

And now I’m trying to let it pass
The fact that you were a pain in the ass

By, Randee Saber 11/3/08