Monday, April 27, 2020

Technology 2020


No more do I need
For a clock to see
I just ask Alexa
The time she gives me

Asking her questions
And music to play
She turns on my lights
Tells the weather all day

My TV remote
Can answer commands
Turning the channels
With endless demands

Tell it what program
You wish to see
It goes to that channel
Immediately

My Apple watch
I can hardly believe
The calls and texts
Wearing it I receive

Amazing what
This watch can do
In addition to telling
The time for you

I’ll ask navigation
When inside my car
To give me directions
Both near and far

No more getting lost
Instructions are great
Leading me to the door
No need to be late

And last but not least
My iPhone is best
Always with me
But not on my chest

Though texting is now
What most people do
I miss conversations
I once had with you


By, Randee Saber 4/27/2020